- Life Jacket (PFD)- *kids options available*
- pumps provided for quick inflation
- helmets available for river surf boards
- foam pads and straps for securing boards to your vehicle
- expert advice and tips on where to paddle or surf
- help loading your gear in or on your vehicle - tips for setting you up for a safe and successful day on the water
- SUPs and Kayaks pack down to the size of a large duffle bag and fit in the trunk of most vehicles
- Electric pumps available
- Pickup your rental the night before your reservation for additional fee.
The Alberta River Surf Association designed and built a standing surf wave on the Kananaskis River. We rent gear and provide information to get you surfing safely. For more info check out: albertariversurfing.com/
We can provide booties and any other equipment we can to make your experience enjoyable. Dress for the weather. Extra layers, towels, and drinking water are all good ideas. Be over prepared, if anything!
We rent top of the line inflatable SUPs that fit in the back of any car. Foam roof racks and straps can also be included with every rental for easy transport on the top of your vehicle. We have accommodated even the tiniest vehicles!
A lesson is a great way to start. We will offer Intro to SUP Flatwater and River SUP lessons starting in May every year. However, if you want to give it a go on your own, renting is a great option. Our knowledgeable staff can offer you tips and guidance before heading out.